Membership Registration & Renewal Online
Applying for TNA membership or renewing of TNA membership via our secure online transaction facility is the quickest and easiest method of joining our association. Use our secure online payment facilities for immediate membership registration.
Your credit card details are encrypted and protected by Secure Socket Layer technology using the latest technologies available.
All prices are displayed in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are inclusive of GST. We accept payment by Visa & MasterCard.
A tax invoice/receipt will be issued by email when your membership renewal has been approved, and a membership pack will be sent to you in the mail within 2 weeks.
Membership Application For Joint TSANZ & TNA Membership
Applying for joint TSANZ membership requires members to complete and download TSANZ application form. Once completed it must be returned to the TNA Treasurer to then be forwarded to the TSANZ committee. Payment will be made at the time of initial application on the TNA website.
Purchases with Credit Card or Bank Transfer
The TNA will provide a full refund for a membership purchased (minus the 1.4% credit surcharge) with a Credit Card or Bank Transfer, if we receive an email request within 24 hours of the purchase.
How to claim your refund
Refunds can be claimed by email to email@example.com. It is the responsibility of the member to request a refund. This email must include your Full Name, Member ID (do not send us your password), Contact Telephone and purchase date.
Timescale for refund
The TNA will process the refund as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 calendar days of the day on which you requested it.
Terms and Conditions
Members – When an existing TNA member resigns, becomes unfinancial, or in any other way ceases to be a financial TNA member, they will:
- Lose access to their member login
- We reserve the right to change content on the TNA website
- While we strive to make our content as up to date as possible. It is up to you to ensure that you stay informed about any changes in your healthcare sector, and learn and follow official practices and guidelines appropriate for your position and place of work.
- We accept no liability for the content of external websites and resources that we link to.
- We reserve the right to make changes to the terms & conditions. Changes will be displayed on this webpage.
TNA Contact Details
Transplant Nurses’ Association (TNA)
Address: 145 Macquarie Street, Sydney, NSW 2000