Benefits to Membership
Your opportunity to contribute significantly to standards of care for donors, recipients and their families,
- Education sessions held by each state branch and feature guest speakers. (CPD points allocated)
- TNA annual conference, held annually on a rotational basis between the states
- Scholarship opportunities are offered to provide financial assistance for members
- Transplant Journal of Australasia published triannually (example here)
- Reciprocal arrangements with other professional organisations to allow entry to their relevant conferences.
If you’re a new member, visit the new members JOIN page to complete the online form, and submit payment through the online payment system.
How to Join:
Membership are due annually on the 30th June. Reminder notices are sent for your convenience. To renew your membership, visit the membership renewal page to complete the online form, and submit payment through the online payment system.
To renew your membership:
- Login and renew – Online credit card payments are accepted
- If paying by direct deposit please ensure your full name is included as reference
- Download the Membership Renewal PDF version of the Membership Renewal Form and mail / fax your form to us along with payment per the instructions on the form.
Not keen for Online Payment?
Simply download the PDF Membership forms to Join or Renew.
New member Application Form
Membership Renewal Form
2021 TSANZ Joint Application Form